Endangered Animal Project Attempt

sdc10061 sdc10062

sdc10063

Initially, I chose to do the endangered animal as My Project because I noticed many being people doing the mask project and I wanted to try to be more original. Bad motivation aside, I started with carving out the full sized font word, “Tumor” out of matboard paper to. Then I did a sketch of a Tasmanian Devil to use a a resource for drawing out the multiple pieces. Afterwards in the blanks spots left behind by the word, I drew in small parts of my drawn Tasmanian Devil to showcase how they are getting whited out because of this specialized Tumor. Following that, I drew in a fully assembled Tasmanian Devil in the word spacing showing that if the Tumor wasn’t there, the devil wouldn’t be whited out as much since you could still see it in its prime. One thing I learned from this is, when so many things happen at once, don’t try to get too adventurous because it will be rushed and it will end up looking rushed.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Non-Time-Based and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s